I'm starting a new blog in the near future. It is awaiting the right name, but after I get it set up, I will let you know. I'll keep this one around to finish writing about the wedding, but the other one will be so exciting! M and I are getting a kitten after I move up there, so I'll have a ton to write about that. Also, there will be a lot of decorating and rearranging to discuss, as well as the oh-so-fun job hunt. In addition to all those awesome things (I know, I know. You're thinking to yourself, "HOW could there possibly be more?!") I'll be sharing all of the useful and not-so-useful things I learn on the internet.
If you know me well enough, you know I can spend countless hours on the internet. Over the years, I've picked up a really good knack (if I may say so myself) for finding just about anything you need to know. This has served me really well in my research experience, but it has translated well to my non-academic life.
All this to say... if you don't read enough blogs or visit enough websites already, you'll have another place to visit in the near future.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u r getting a kitteh?
i can haz LOLcat pictures pleez?
kai thx
Post a Comment