Tuesday, August 5, 2008

life is good part 2

so... I am totally not a "life is good" type person. You know, those t-shirts, ball caps, and stickers that outdoors-y people wear/get. BUT. As the wedding approaches, I suddenly got this obsession that I needed something (everything?) that said "just married" on it.

I found that the "life is good" company had a "just married" t-shirt. With a jeep. I don't own a jeep and never will (I'm partial to Japanese made cars myself), but what the hell! It said just married on it, so I had to have it.

Of course, it was sold out online.
So I told M and he made it his little mission to find one at some of the stores out there in CO. In the big Boulder store, they were sold out, but in another store he found a pink shirt, the only color they had in medium. Pink really isn't my color, but again, what the hell! It has just married on it, so I had to have it.



I will probably only wear it (in public) one day of my entire life (the first day of our road trip)- but my obsession with this shirt is finally over.

No comments: