Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just when things were going well....

So I pretty much thought I'd come away scott-free with any physical maladies before the wedding, but of course some zits popped up (but they're going away) and I have a HUGE stye in my right eye! My eyelid is about 1/3 of the size it normally is. I'm pretty sure it's going to go down before the wedding, but that's still not making me feel any better.

S. is driving to my house right now and as soon as she gets here, we're off to a running start to find her wedding dress. Tonight we're heading out with some friends and tomorrow it's off to get the marriage license - oh, and to see M again!

We got a lot done this weekend and will try to update at some point, but these next two weeks are going to be very busy for me so be patient please :) 4 days....

No comments: