As I sit here eating a Reese's "Big Cup" Peanut Butter Cup (it "packs some serious peanut butter") after having drinks (a delicious mojito) and insanely discounted appetizers (awesome shrimp and eggplant) at Brio with Ashley, my planner, I realize I've got it pretty darn good. Despite a 10 year age difference, she and I can just talk and talk about all kinds of things - and I definitely could not have made it so calmly here without her. Jobless and basically free of adult-responsibilities for another two weeks, I feel like such a kept woman. But, it does get boring..
Not that I really have any right to complain. Anyway, today was a pretty successful day. I'm trying to finish up my project I was talking about last time, but I ran into a little snafu and had to pick up something else to fix it. So tomorrow I'll hopefully have those done. I also finished my awesome gift for S - she and I have very similar tastes, so I can usually figure out if she will like something or not, but I still hope she likes it! I'm still waiting on one more thing to come in the mail before I can wrap it all up.
After that, I met Ashley at Brio and we went through all the last things we needed to do! There weren't too many major things to do discuss - just a bunch of clean-up issues (what goes where afterward) and things like that.
11 days to the wedding... so little to do!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment