Wow, I digress.
To make things interesting, here are some things we decided on at my last florist's meeting.
This will be on our buffet tables. The buffet food is actually in a separate room off to the side of the actual ballroom, and has some nice windows with a good view, so it needed a little something to make it more interesting. They'll replace the yellow votives with clear ones and put various white flowers (orchids, roses) in them like little bud vases.
The little wire things in the middle are going to be our centerpieces. They will put some moss on the bottom and place a potted orchid (white) in it with some curly willow and other things. I'm pretty excited about these, and I'm glad we were able to compromise on the price to find something to better suit my budget.
this is going to be very similar to M's boutonniere.
So from here until the end of April, I don't expect to be posting nearly as much, as I have an incredibly awful schedule (excuse) and really nothing interesting say as planning has been at a bit of a stand-still while I work on more pressing matter (graduation).
This summer I plan on being back home while I finish my internship and at that time most of the last things will be done, and hopefully my hanbok will be there too! I'll have bridal portraits, dress fittings, bridal showers, and all those fun things to look forward to - after I finish these last few classes! At the time, going back for another degree sounded like a great practical idea (and I still think I made a great decision to go back for my 2nd bachelors) but I am really done with school for quite awhile, if not for good!
Anyway, until next time, I hope all of you stay happy and healthy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment