Anywhere, here's a picture of my family (my mom is pregnant with me) in Korea.
left to right, top: my mom, maternal grandmother, aunt, uncle. bottom: eldest brother, older brother (sweet stomach, bro), and I think my cousin
This is one my all time favorites for some reason. I loved skating, even when I was little. As I got older, I'd try to go to every school-sponsored skate night and then some. Most of my friends wanted to just talk and skate around leisurely, but I would just skate round and round in circles, trying to go as fast as I could. It's been years since I've been in skates and it'd probably be embarrassing to recreate any of that era now, but dang. I loved that skating. This is also my maternal grandmother who recently passed away. Love those jeans.
Yesterday I went up to Guntersville and met with my planner, their event coordinator, my step-mom, and M's mom. Because the event coordinator has changed several times since booking our wedding, this was a very important meeting as many things had changed since we first met and discussed certain things. It was tiring, but things are working out on their own.
There are still several things on my to-do list. Some of which are - seating chart, programs, rehearsal dinner/cocktail hour decorations... other things, but my list isn't actually that long, which is good since the wedding is a mere 35 days away!
Life is pretty hectic these days, especially since I've added a job-search onto my five million things I already am doing. Word of advice - don't enroll in a 1-year BSN program, plan a wedding, prepare to move cross-country, and start a job-search all at the same time. It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
And people talk about the "post-wedding blues," and I can totally understand this phenomenon, as after all this stuff I've been doing this past year is over, I am going to be totally useless and feel like there is not really a purpose to my day anymore. Since July 3rd, 2007 (and I mean, really, my entire life for those of you who know me), I've had a hundred to-do lists running in my head, many sleepless nights when I just couldn't think of anything but all of the hundred to-do lists, and just a general sense of "OMG!" 24/7. I welcome the post-wedding blues actually. As long as M will make me a steak and take me out for sushi every now and then. Ah... can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment