..and pictures ye shall not have. Sorry. Things are kind of crazy here (not really, but it'll do as an excuse).
I indeed got my veil last week, and it's pretty sweet (in the feminine and 'awesome!' sense). But I've decided not to post any pictures because inevitably M will find it, even if I hide it away somewhere or make you click some link. If you're very curious drop me a line, and you can sneak a peek. But believe me, it looks pretty awesome (sweet!) with my dress.
I also found a less-than-desirable solution to my invitation dilemma. I ended up printing them myself on my printer. Luckily, I did not run out of ink, but the quality is really quite poor and I'm a little embarrassed to be sending out invitations that clearly look so office printer-y printed, but what the heck, people will throw them away anyway. Besides, I stuck a little gold flourish stamp on there that's supposed to divert your attention from the shoddy printing. It should work.
All ("all") I have left to do for the invitations are to print out some directions inserts (after I get some more card stock), get all the addresses, number the RSVP cars with corresponding number, stamp, stamp, and address... x ~85. Oh boy I can't wait! M will help out a bit with that process, but the more I think about it, I'm not sure if him pre-assembling the invitations will help me any because of the numbered RSVP system. We shall see.
So in about 9 days M flies into Pensacola, then we go off to our Engaged Encounter weekend, and a few days later we have our engagement pictures done in Auburn. I'm really looking forward to going back and seeing what all as changed (a ton I'm sure) and spending time with our photographer and getting some nice pictures of us together (I am usually the one taking pictures so there are relatively few pictures of the two of us). Then after that, I have a few days of class, then we're off to get his brother married. Then we come straight back and he flies back to CO and the next time I see him, we'll be getting married.
Until next time...
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
I promised pictures
Labels:
budget,
colorado,
dress,
engagement pictures,
invitations,
photography,
veil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment